School has once again started a new semester..... I have decided that school starting is just a natural part of life, that you cant control. It is like the morning it will always come, even if you don't want it to, and most of the time it will come way to fast!
School has only gone ONE week and I am already sleep deprived and busy and stressed out of my mind!!!! My days are already being crammed with homework and work, but HEY it will all pay off in the end, right? I hope so because it is a lot of work!
Anyways I wanted to show you all how unjust the school is, I am only taking four classes, but as you can see in the picture below, I had to buy NINE books. I don't understand how this works, AND five of those books are anatomy books!
I am just being dramatic, I am actually really excited about my classes, human anatomy is definitely a challenge (it isn't the 2nd most failed class up at Weber state for no reason). Criminal Justice Ethics is good, not much to say, its ethics not to interesting! Statistics not only is it a math class but my teacher has a very heavy accent from somewhere from the middle-east. And now we come to my photography class! I am so excited about this class, it is like plainest of plain photography classes, black and white. And it helps that I actually have to have it for my major! Only bad thing is it is a very $$$$$$$$$$ class! You have to buy a 35mm camera, a ton of black and white film, and 100's of sheets of photo paper, a photography kit and OH YEA a lab fee as well!
But hey now I can take AWESOME pictures and develop them all by myself!
2 comments:
You dork! I have that Human Anatomy book sitting right here on my shelf that you could've had for free!
why dont people tell me this befor hand!
Post a Comment