Friday, July 2, 2010

CaLiFoRnIa

We drove out to California with Thomas' family to spend sometime with his family that live there. We had planned to drive out later this summer to visit with his grandma and grandpa. Unfortunately Thomas' grandma past away unexpectedly, so we made our trip out there earlier then planned in order to go to her funeral. We stayed for about a week and a half, and it was so fun! I was able to meet Thomas' grandpa, who is the funniest man I have ever meet. We spent our nights playing card games and chatting, in the day time we tried to stay in as much as possible; it was so HOT!!!! Coming from 65 degree weather to 95 degree weather is quite a jump.











HELLO from the Monterey Bay Aquarium!









Hey it looks like Lila's DAD!
























































These Jelly Fish were beautiful!


























The aquarium had an amazing exhibit called " The Secret Life of Seahorses", It was the coolest thing I have ever seen!








Has anyone seen an actual DIPPIN' DOT SHOP!?!?!?!? Well there is one in Monterey, I think I might move there, just for this aspect alone!




















































































































No comments: