skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Day In The Life of Shanae!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The good ol' farm
This is how cows get their ears pierced.
Chad branding the poor little cows! This is the worst part of doing cows:(
The beautiful farm, this is a
real
picture I think it makes it look fake, but its
real
.
The whole family, after a long days work!
1 comment:
Chad and Tenaya
said...
Oh, I'm so sad I missed this this year. It is always so much fun!
June 16, 2008 at 7:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Our FUN summer.... so far!
Some People I Know!
Allyson Lewis
Chad & Tenaya
Danny & Seidi
Jaimie Lynn & Jonathen
JJ & Britany
Steve & Jamie Jo
Wayne & Taryn
Past Laughs!
►
2011
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(6)
Goodbye Northridge
Last day as a Knight!
The good ol' farm
Our Last Dance:(
Me at my Intership!
Somethings that happened before graduation!
►
May
(8)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so sad I missed this this year. It is always so much fun!
Post a Comment