Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last day as a Knight!

Thomas and Wisemen Signing our last year book:(
My best friend Abi, what can I say we have been together through thick and thin. Just to let you know I cant even remember meeting Abi for the first time, that is how long we have been friends! We did it together, from playing barbies, jumping on the tramp, making mac and cheese, sleep overs, meeting boys, taking test, and now graduating! Abi thanks for everything, have fun in Virgina! Love ya :)
Allyson and I meet in the fifth grade, I don't know how we were such good friends we were totally opposite. She raced dirt bikes and I played barbies! But we got along so well, I think some of my girly-ness rubbed off on her because she wants to be a fashion designer and now I want to be a CSI!


No comments: